Give me 5 days to make you confident with content!
Do you want to create content but just feel overwhelmed and end up not doing anything?!
There are so many skills that go into making engaging content that it can feel overwhelming. You have to come up with a topic that you know will attract the attention of your audience. You have to make sure that you are telling a story so you can captivate the audience. Then you need the skills to actually create the content – recording, presentation skills, the list goes on…
It can all feel too much!
Unfortunately in today’s online and multimedia-driven world, every day you are not producing content is another missed opportunity to build rapport, raise awareness and properly connect with potential customers.
I’m here to help!
I’m here to help you build confidence and the skills you need to get started with content!
I’m an award-winning communicator and have spent the last 10 years building the skills needed to create engaging content.
I have created podcasts for MIT’s Undark podcast and ABC’s Radio National‘s science program. I have written for multiple online publications with millions of readers. I have also been vlogging on multiple platforms to share my expertise. That has brought in a mountain of leads and sustained income for my businesses – I want to help you do the same.
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on consultants – I have designed this course to teach you the essential skills you need to get started TODAY!
Each day builds on the last with the final outcome being a vlog that you are proud of and the skills necessary to continue creating with confidence! This course is for anyone who wants to get started with content production or anyone who isn’t getting the engagement that they want and doesn’t know why…
Each day comes with:
- Video instructions and presentation – so you know exactly what to do and how you can implement it for your business.
- The content idea for each day – get straight to the content production without having to come up with ideas.
- Each day is broken down into topics – each with supplementary info and resources so you know exactly what to do and how to do it!
- A worksheet – organised so you can focus on being valuable to your audience.
- A checklist – feel confident that you have all of the important parts covered before pushing the publish button.
Start producing great content TODAY!
One of my favourite sayings is “You’ll thank yourself in five years for starting today!“. And today could be the day that you look back on and thank yourself for starting.
Purchase the course above and I look forward to seeing you in there and my Private LinkedIn Group!
See you soon,
Already have access?